Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Sorry it's late....

So after a very busy Christmas and new year and a bit of motivation from friends, I am finally back to writing my blog posts again woohoo! :)

Most importantly, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and new year!

There is much to tell, however I couldn't possibly torture you by putting it all in this one post. So, for now just a mini post including mini updates, which I shall expand on in future posts!

First of all I now know I will be travelling to Peru in March, and  I will return on the 25th July. My fundraising is going fairly successfully and estoy practicando mi espaƱol (I am practising my spanish).

My Latin American quiz night went very well, and I do not know a specific amount raised however the total was just over £800! Thank you so much to everyone who came and supported me.

Also I was baptised on the 24th November which was a big step for me and I hope the start of an exciting journey with Christ!

I am so excited for this year, and although I still don't have a clue what I would like to do after I get back from Peru, I know God has a plan for me and I can't express in words my excitement for the future, whether it involves me travelling, studying, working, settling down, going through struggles, or doing something completely bizarre.

Muchas gracias
Roxy x

Donate towards my trip to Peru? http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/RoxannaSmith
Email me: roxielou16@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have ya back writing :p all exciting stuff! X

    ReplyDelete