Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

6 weeks to go..... What?!

My first blog post was entitled '6 months to go.... What?!' It seems not that long ago that I was writing it and now there are 6 weeks to go???

6 weeks until I am getting on a plane to Madrid, then another plane to Peru.
42 days left to make the most of English food, more specifically our bacon and Jaffa cakes.
6 more weekends before I go away, 1 of these will be at my orientation which leaves me with just 5 at home.
5 more Saturday shifts at Accesorize.
5 more Friday shifts at Accesorize.
5 more Sunday morning church meetings at Amblecote.


Thinking about these facts helps it sink in a bit more.... Sometimes when I think about it a huge rush of excitement runs over me and I end up having to run round the house in order to channel all that energy. I've never been more full of so many emotions for one thing. I know there will be challneges but bring them on! I genuinely can't wait!

This experience, I hope ,will be a life changing experience. Now I'm getting all emotional- everyone has been so supportive and I really will miss having the freedom to just call my friends, or walk over to my sisters house or have a night in with my mom or watch a movie with my dad and brother and going to the shop to get me some bacon and Jaffa cakes. However I will be meeting my team and making new amazing friendships with them (hopefully they will like me haha) and I will be meeting new people out there and will be able to experience new places and traditions.

I will be making the most of every single day.

Muchas gracias
Roxy x

Donation Page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/RoxannaSmith

P.s I will soon be writing post giving more specific information on what I will actually be doing while in Peru! Woohoo

2 comments:

  1. Of course they will like you...6 more weeks of texts...and then there will be none :p Im so excited for ya. You ll be gone before you know it...and back again so make the most of every moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can anyone dislike you Rox :P

    ReplyDelete