Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

How you doin'?

"How are you feeling about your trip?"











"Excited?"
YES, very excited!

"Nervous??"
Yep, fairly nervous.... What if I miss my friends and family too much..... What if  I struggle with my spanish..... What if my team don't like me..... What if?

"Has it hit you yet?"
Is it meant to all of a sudden punch me in the face? Am I meant to feel pain as I realise that I'm going to the other side of the world for 4/5months....?

Truthfully one minute I'm super super excited to go, after all I have been saying that I want to go for about 10 years! But the next a flood of worry rushes over me and me being me, every single possible thing you could worry about I am worrying about! Even the most unrealistic things like what if I run out of underwear and I'm in the middle of nowhere and nobody sells underwear?! What if nobody likes each other in the team and the whole time spent together is awkward?!? Sometimes I just have to take a step back and tell myself to shut up.

Don't judge me....

Muchas gracias
Roxy x

Email me: roxielou16@hotmail.com
Donate: www.virginmoneygiving.com/RoxannaSmith

3 comments:

  1. You sound so different when writing...youve forgot...
    What if I miss kelsey too much?
    Love ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like writing and I think more about what I'm going to say, when talking to people in person, if I spoke similarly to how I write it would sound strange and not as personal....maybe... I don't know :)
    I will miss Kelsey lots! How will I cope??
    Love ya more xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. Even though Im sat right with you I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete